Terms & Conditions
What is a Cookie?
We classify the cookies we use on our websites based on what they do and whether they are essential to the working of the website. You can disable any or all of the cookies we use via your web browser preferences but disabling certain cookies will prevent our sites from offering functionality you want to use.
- Required cookies. Without these cookies some or all of our websites won't work the way you expect. For instance, you won't be able to log into your account or add items to your basket.
- Convenience cookies. Without these cookies you can still use our websites but you might miss out on special offers and you might not see personalisations you have made to your Control Panel.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies are not needed for you to use our sites but they do help us improve sites to make them easier to use and faster.
In the following tables, there's more information about each cookie we use, what kind of cookie it is and what we use it for.
|xsc||Account login||2 hours||Globally|
|BIGipserver*||Load management on our servers||session||Globally|
|TS*||Load management on our servers||session||Globally|
|website2_live||Load management on our servers||Store session||Stores|
|PHPSESSID||PHP Session Token||session||Portal|
|* (named after PHPSESSID value)||Session data||session||Portal|
|Whether to show 'your browser is out of date' message||90 days||Stores|
|search_where||Last search details||session||Portal|
|splitTest||Testing improvements to the website||1 year||Stores|
|_wicasa||Site use analysis||90 days||Global|
|_ashkii||Site use analysis||session||Global|
|dbmFP||Session referrer code. This cookie is also used for anti-fraud purposes.||90 days||Stores, Portal|
|dbmPK||First session referrer code. This cookie is also used for anti-fraud purposes.||90 days||Stores, Portal|
- A * at the end of a cookie name means 'anything'. For instance, TS* means any cookie that starts with the letters 'TS'.
- A session cookie is one that only lasts as long as you are browsing our websites. Your web browser will usually clean up session cookies when you close your browser windows.
Third Party Cookies
Third-party cookies are cookies used by:
- Open Source software developed by the world-wide software community
- companies that provide products on our behalf
- companies we use that help us analysing how we can improve our websites
We use some Open Source software which is developed by a community and which is not owned or managed by any single company. These community projects don't have their own cookie policies but their entire source code is available for public inspection.
We use Wordpress for our company blog and support centre.
|Component||Source code link|
Some of our products (such as our website building products) are supported by other companies which have their own cookies. These companies have their own cookie policies which we've linked to below. If you haven't purchased products supported by these companies then you won't have cookies on your device from them.
|Third-Party Product||Use||Policy link|
|WHMCS||Cart and Admin||https://www.whmcs.com/privacy-policy/ https://docs.whmcs.com/Cookies|
We use a few companies to help us analyse and improve our websites and we also integrate with Social Media services. These companies have their own cookies and their own cookie policies:
|Third-Party Product||Use||Policy link|
|https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ https://www.facebook.com/business/gdpr https://www.facebook.com/business/news/facebooks-commitment-to-data-protection-and-privacy-in-compliance-with-the-gdpr|
|Tradedoubler||Tradedoubler||http://www.tradedoubler.com/en/privacy-policy/ (includes cookies)|
You can control which cookies your web browser allows via the browser's preferences. You may prevent (block) all cookies or just some but remember that some cookies are required for our websites to work. The third-party services we use support the 'Do Not Track' option in modern web browsers and modern web browsers also offer to block 'Only third-party' cookies. Enabling these options shouldn't prevent you using our websites (please contact us if you experience problems and we will do our best to fix them). Most web browsers also support optional plugins that offer enhanced control over cookies. Remember, cookies are browser and device specific so you will need to set your cookie preferences in all your browsers and on all your devices separately.