Solid, seamless protection for your servers
Secure your servers
Stop unwanted traffic before transferring incoming data to your server.
- Rapid setup
- No complex configuration
- Offload traffic processing to a dedicated device
- Simple management via console or web browser
- Transparent mode
- Industry leading Juniper Networks SRX hardware
- Port blocking & protocol filtering
- Advanced reporting & monitoring
- Simple web based management
- Powerful Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Traffic shaping & bandwidth management
- Blacklist & whitelist IP ranges
Accessing the SRX320 Services Gateway
Two user interfaces are available for monitoring, configuring, troubleshooting and managing the SRX320 Services Gateway.
Web-based graphical interface that allows you to operate a services gateway without commands. The J-Web interface provides access to all Junos OS functionality and features.
Junos OS CLI
Juniper Networks command shell that runs on top of a UNIX-based operating system kernel. The CLI is a straightforward command interface. On a single line, you type commands that are executed when you press the enter key. The CLI provides command help and command completion.