What to do if your payment keeps failing
If your payment is failing when attempting to pay by card online, or failing the automatic renewal, please try some of the following:
- Try adding your card details manually by following our guide on how to change your card details.
- Ensure you are not using a VPN or proxy service masking or altering your IP address.
- Check that your firewall is not blocking pop-ups as this may cause connection issues to your bank as part of the verification stage.
- Do not refresh or change the web page while the verification process is progress.
- Double check the correct funds are in your bank account.
- Contact the bank to see if there are any issues on their end.
- Double check with the bank that they are using 3dsv2 for their security checks.
- Consider using a different browser.
Info: Some of our customer find that Google Chrome is the most reliable browser.
If none of the above resolve the issues you are experiencing, we also offer the option of a bank transfer, and our bank details are provided on request. If you raise a support ticket please type “Bank details required” and select “Accounts & Billing” from the drop down for a faster response.
Tip: Please make sure you add your invoice reference so we can quickly assign payment to your service.
Get in touch
If you need assistance on payments, we’re here to help.
Call us on 0333 247 0222: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm.
Chat with us on LiveChat: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm.
Write to us: Send us a support ticket from your Simply portal and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you don’t have an account with Simply Hosting yet, you can also send our Sales team an enquiry and we’ll get back to you between 9am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.